First Year Programs

I have a lot of Running Start and/or AP credit. What FIG should I take?

Many students with Running Start and/or AP credit take FIGs. You should be careful, of course, to not enroll in any classes that you already have credit for. If you’re not sure, you can always consult with an adviser about any concerns about the courses you're registering for.